What Can You Expect?
Here are answers to frequently asked questions.
- What is it like?
- We are a friendly local church full of your neighbors. Our worship leans more traditional and our preaching focuses on working through books of the Bible.
- What are your meeting times?
- We meet for Sunday School at 9:45 am
- We meet for Sunday service at 11:00 am
- We meet on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm
- We have classes and services for children, youth, and adults during all of our meeting times.
- What about my children?
- We have our nursery available during both Sunday School and during the main Sunday worship service.
- We want church to be the best hour of your children's week! We have great teachers who lead our age spefcific Sunday School classes, our Children's Church, and our Wednesday evening classes.
- We also have a great youth group that meets for Sunday School and on Wednesday evenings!
- Where do I park?
- We have a spacious parking lot on our campus. Feel free to park where you like.
- What do I wear?
- You will see the pastor wearing a suit, but our congregation will wear anything from a suit to jeans and a polo.
- How can I get connected?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.